Thursday, February 28, 2013

Be Grateful.



Today has been a rough day at work. One of those pull your hair out, end of the month, have to meet your quota kind of days. Rather than whining and crying about it, Ive decided to make a list of what I am grateful for today.

1.) I am grateful for my dog Cash, no matter how much he can frustrate me, at the end of the day his cute puppy look will always put a smile on my face.

2.) I am grateful for the blessing of good food. I love that I can choose to eat healthy delicious meals that make me feel better about myself.

3.) I am grateful for the sunshine. It is after all, a beautiful day.

4.) I am grateful for English Breakfast tea and the warm cozy feeling it always brings to me.

5.) I am grateful for my comfy bed which I can not wait to get into tonight. (running on three hours here)

6.) I am grateful for Tyler, and the "just because" flowers he bought me yesterday.

7.) I am grateful for good music. I just know its going to be a jam session afternoon!

8.) I am grateful for Aspen Trees. Their beauty always brings me a sense of serenity.

9.) I am grateful for my new camera, I love developing new hobbies. (no pun intended)

10.) I am grateful for good friends and laughter, I am excited to have a playdate with some of my best gals tomorrow.

What are you grateful for today??




No comments:

Post a Comment