Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bonfire Brewing.

One of the greatest things about living in Colorado is BEER! It is a beer lovers paradise. I live in a very small town and there are three great breweries right near me!! (Two within walking distance of my house, can you say dangerous!?!?) Well this weekend, Ty and I decided to visit one of our favorite breweries, Bonfire Brewing! Bonfire is one of the most creative breweries that I have visited! They brew what they like to drink and their passion can be tasted!! As a bonus, their beers are often hilariously named, like one of my personal favorites, Demshitz Brown Ale and another, the Tebrew!!! Sheer greatness I tell you! Here are some pics of our outing:

{the brewery}
{the tasting room, filled with happy people}

{Ty & I played some intense rounds of giant Connect Four}

{firepit on the back patio}

{brew dog}

This place is truly one of my favorite spots to grab a tasty beverage, kick back, and chill with some super cool peeps. They also have live music on their patio, which is always a guarenteed good time. If you happen to be in my neck of the woods, I highly suggest you take the time to check out this little gem. You will not be dissapointed.

What are some of your local gems?? Whats your favorite beer?



No comments:

Post a Comment