Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Snowmobiles are Fun.


This weekend, I went snowmobiling with Sage Outdoor Adventures near Wolcott, CO! We had such a blast. First of all, I am not going to name any names but because of a certain someone, we were almost an hour late. Luckily they weren't too mad at us!!
With our guide, Jason, we were barely able to scratch the surface of Sage's 6,000 private acres! It was so amazingly beautiful!! I hope you enjoy the pics we snapped along the ride!!



I totally want to buy a snowmobile now!! By the end of this excursion, I believe I am an expert and I am ready to pull back flips at the X-Games. Okay maybe I'm lying to myself a little bit, okay a lot! But regardless of my abilities, it was an awesome adventure and I cant wait to go again!!

Have you ever been Snowmobiling? Have a sled you want to let me borrow?


No comments:

Post a Comment