Monday, April 22, 2013

Color Love.

I love colors! I always laugh when people complain about thier closets being "black and beige" because my closet is anything but! It is filled with patterns and bright colors and I like it that way! I am so excited that orange is a "hot" color (whatever that means) this season because it has always been my favorite!! I guess Im a hipster that way, liking it before it was cool and all! Anywho, here are some items I am swooning over in colors orange, gold, and turquoise! EnjoY!
  
{Orange}

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

{Gold}
1//2//3//4//5//6//7

{Turquoise}
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8
What colors are you currently loving?? I would love to know!! Also, dont forget to enter the Clothesknit Giveaway!!



1 comment:

  1. I love wearing orange, but have to be careful because it's my rival team's color. So no orange during football season.

    BTW, I'm stopping by via Miss Angie's blog.

    ReplyDelete