Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ornament Wreath


There are tutorials for this DIY ornament wreath all over Pinterest. I was feeling particularly festive and crafty the other day and thought I'd give it a go. Being especially frugal nowadays, I decided to use this tutorial from Watchout Martha because I did not have to buy a wreath form. I made some tweaks to make it my own like adding a bow and a mixture of gold ornaments. The whole project cost me a whopping $7.00 and I'd say it turned out A OK!! What do you think??




1 comment:

  1. i can't believe that only cost $7! I will have to keep that in mind for next year! love your blog, so happy i stumbled across it! anddd I am your newest follower! hopefully you can swing by mine sometime!

    xo, Kelsey Belle | Happie Reading Blog

    ReplyDelete